Pages

..

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I failed my own advice, test, responses

I failed my own advice, test, responses when confronted by a surprise Humiliation Bully. Likely this is a life vulnerability, and I'll give this some more thought. But, you must approach this all humbly: you can't perfectly handle gaslighters, bullies, narcissists, and psychopaths because they're more skilled at what they do than your detecting.  Here's my letter, that concludes with both STOP NOW, and setting up the NO CONTACT ORDER. The no contact order is usually just one for you to follow secretly, but this person is next door: "we'll not contact". I have NO expectation of reconciliation because this is pathological, deeply ingrained personality illness.



September 26, 2018
Dear Neighbor Apartment Renter:
I apologize for my 93 year old dad parking in your space:
·        He didn’t know it was your space
·        The space you call yours is marked with a State Handicapped parking sign, he is handicapped and has a handicapped parking permit
·        The truck was there 20 minutes
·        It was moved immediately
·        Your wife’s car parking was not impacted: she arrived later
·      It will not happen again
·        I’ve had this happened to me a couple of times: when the person was nicely asked to move, they did so and were very apologetic in an instant
·        You said you were having the vehicle towed, under the “recommendation of the apartment manager’s letter”, and also had a note on the truck window stating that. That was a threat.
·        Your abusive, off the wall and over the edge, humiliation attack proceeded for 15 minutes: it reveals symptoms
I have no concern whether you stay here 5 or 50 years. I’ve found you an OK neighbor. I’ve extended much courtesy to you the last few years, including on last contact loaning you a battery charger for several days and giving you advice on testing batteries and where to buy cheaply, and complementing the good behavior of your boys.  
 I know how I stand with other tenants and the owner: I am liked and helpful.  Do you know how you’re viewed?  Are you sure you know the real reason the tenant below me moved out two days after their apartment inspection?
You have a shocking manic humiliation attack, and are a dangerous bully verbal abuser, not stopping until you’re satisfied you’ve punished the other.  Despite this, if you have zero verbal contact with me, I have zero interest in whether you stay here 5 years or 50 years, without any contact or interference from me.  I assure you of that.  But, there will not be another humiliation bully attack: that stops now.
C.
(PhD,  and author of 50 books on bipolar disorder mania, abusive personality, and bullies).



bullies, gaslighters, narcissists: humiliation attacks



If another confrontation occurs, I'll not contact the management that has proven useless in the past with situations, but the police. And, if they discount the matter, I'll at minimum file an incident report.

So, I spent some time in mental healing and gathering myself: this event really impacted me, part of the problem being that it caught me off guard, and that I'd just written info here on Humiliation Bullies!





and, a bonus:

This is an interesting BBC series on Starlight, a fire proof substance. Can you pick up the Narcissism of this man who is it's inventor? When he talks with his daughter, what emotions do you see? I think they are clues to her likely childhood punishment by "dad".

https://www.bbc.com/reel/playlist/searching-for-starlite?vpid=p06llnj7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here, you get to help others by sharing a comment!

Are you moving on? Leaving something, heading to something?

Are you moving on? Leaving something, heading to something?


new book on men with narcissistic personalitty disorder

https://www.amazon.com/When-Regressed-Stuck-Malignant-Narcissism/dp/B09R3LX7S6

 

 Book 2: extra information for the Shadow Workbook:take back your life, book, shadow work 2

 https://www.amazon.com/Take-Back-Your-Life-narcissists-ebook/dp/B09SKPSLGC

 

Here is Book One on Shadow Work:

Click here for book one at Amazon.com 

 shadow work workbook 1 at Amazon.com

 

All books, softcover and ebook at Amazon.com:

 

80 Books at Amazon.com Charles Bunch Phd 

80 books on bullies, narcissism, psychopaths


Most Popular Posts all times

She finds out he killed her mother: just wants the rubies

She finds out he killed her mother: just wants the rubies

Gaslight Attacks

Gaslight Attacks